Sweepstakes amount is getting bigger and bigger every day as we previously discussed about Walmart survey where you can win up to $1000 gift card. Today we are going to introduce about krogerfeedback survey where you can win multiple prizes like fuel points, digital coupons, $100 gift cards and a grand prize of $5000 gift card. And these all are offered to their customer in order to receive the genuine feedback for their goods and services. Every company want to expand their business and this can’t be possible until they know what their customers want and how they feel about the current goods and services.
Recently i also shared the information about taco bell customer satisfaction survey where you can win $500 cash prize. If you are interested surveys like this you can get the details from our website. Not only sweepstakes but we also publish details about various survey sites where you can earn some additional money in your free time. Check out some best survey sites such as Swagbucks, Globaltestmarket, opinion outpost, Mysurvey, e-rewards, and Ipsos-i-say.
Kroger is one of the largest retail chain outlets in United States after walmart founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati Ohio. It has more than 2,800 stores in 35 states with an annual sales of more than $115.3 billion. Kroger operates 37 food processing, 1,360 fuel supermarket and 2,122 pharmacies. Bernard open this store with a mission never sell anything which you do not want to buy yourself. So the primary focus is to deliver good quality of goods and services.
And in order to maintain the quality of goods and services Krogerfeedback is conducted. With the help of survey company can decide what are the things that need improvements or should be removed from their stores.
Eligibility criteria to participate in Krogerfeedback survey
Before participating in the survey you need to make sure that you should have the following things available. And if you missed any of these things you won’t be able to participate in the survey.
- Your must be 18 year or older and should be the legal resident of United States.
- you should have a receipt of the recent purchase not older than 7 days.
- Survey is available in English and Spanish so you must aware about any of these language.
- And you must have an internet connection as this done online.
- And you should be willing to spend your 10 to 12 minutes on sharing the valuable feedback related to your recent visit.
Step by Step Guide to attempt the survey
Attempting survey is a simple step by step process which you can do easily without assistance. However we are sharing the complete guide so that you won’t face any problem.
- Visit their official website www.krogerfeedback.com .
- Now take your recent purchase receipt which should not be older than 7 days.
- Enter the purchase date, time and entry ID as given on your receipt. Which you can find at the middle of your slip.
- After supplying the details you will enter in to the survey panel.
- Then you will receive several questions related to your recent visit. Like the location of your purchased, how easy the whole buying process, and many other questions related to your overall buying experience.