James Luther Turner and his son Cal Turner proved the statement founding Dollar General Store in 1955. The fascinating story of the establishment of Dollar General Stores demonstrates the success of the founders. The establishment of Dollar General Store started from Springfield, Kentucky and went public in 1968. The chain of stores now has grown over 14000 storefronts across the world.
James Luther didn’t receive formal education as he had to handle his family’s responsibility after his father’s death. He was young when he was forced to bear the burden and worked on the family farm. Before he settled in Kentucky with his family, he worked for ten years as a Grocery Traveling Salesman. He bought a house and settled with his family.
James picked America’s Great Depression as a great opportunity to buy and sell bankrupt general stores. He developed his skills with his enterprising mind and took steps ahead towards success. James’s son Cal learned the business skills from his father. In 1939, both father and son established a wholesale with an investment of $5000 each. Their efforts were worth the investment, and by 1950 the sales grew over @2 million. In 1955, they opened Dollar General Store. The popularity of the Dollar General Store grew, and people loved it. As they witnessed growth in sales, both of them converted all the stores into Dollar General Stores. Within four years, Dollar General Store boomed with over $ 4 million in sales and earned a profit of $ 1.5 million in a year. Dollar General Store continues to grow.
The ultimate aim and focus of DGS are to satisfy the customers and make them happy. DGS brings affordable shopping option to its customers. It offers great deals and services to stay on the top! Taking a step ahead, DG Chain offers Dollar General Survey. With Dollar General Customer survey, the customers will provide feedback to improve the customer experience. By providing the feedback, the customers get an entry into Sweepstakes. Entering the Sweepstakes, the customers can win $1000.
Dollar General conducts the Sweeptake survey of the customers providing feedback at www.dgcustomerfirst.com. The customers can participate in the Sweepstakes through the official survey site. With this survey, Dollar General Store receives the feedbacks and analyzes it for measuring customer satisfaction. The feedback is the best resource to learn about the customer’s requirements and expectations. Customers can openly share their views and opinions about the products and services.
Participating in the survey is very simple, and it needs only a few minutes. To participate in the survey, the customers need to answer a few questions. Dollar General will use the received feedbacks for the betterment of its services and products. The customers taking part in the survey will receive the award. Before taking part in the survey, you must learn about the instructions, eligibility, requirements, and rules and fulfill it to participate in the survey.
$ 1000 is the survey prize amount, and there are ten awards per entry period.
• Coupon prize- $3 off $15 coupon
• Sweepstakes prize- $1000 gift card
• Sweepstakes Prizes Awarded- 4 per entry period
• Location- US & District of Columbia
• Age- 18+
• Entry Limit per entry period- 1
Enter the Sweepstakes: Dgcustomerfirst
• Purchase at any Dollar General Store
• Note down the receipt code or save the receipt
• Visit the official survey site at DGCustomerFirst.com
• Give answers to the questions and submit
• Save the code flashed on the screen after form submission
Participate via Mail:
• To participate via Mail, you don’t need to purchase!
• You can participate by handwriting your full name, birth date, address, email ID and phone number on a 3.5X5 inch card.
• Send the card via mail to their official mailing address
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328 West Bloomfield MI 48325
Participate in the Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes and get the chance to win $1000.
Survey Rules & Eligibility
• Save the receipt or the receipt code after purchasing at a Dollar General Store
• Participate in the DGCustomerFirst.com survey to receive a coupon and get eligible for the sweepstakes.
Rules to participate in Sweepstakes
• Participant must be resident of US or District of Columbia.
• Purchasing is not necessary to enter the sweepstakes
• Participant must be 18 years old and above.
• The entry limit is one per person in one sweepstakes period
In case if you need more details visit their official page dgcustomerfirst survey