Rite Aid is one of the third largest drugstores in the united states. Which headquartered is located in the camp hill east Pennsylvania. It began it’s journey in 1962 by Alex grass when it was known as thrift discount center. Currently, they have around 2,548 locations and 60,800 employees across USA and company is also listed in fortune 500.
We have already discussed a few other pharmacy stores which are also conducting surveys such as CVS and Walgreens. which are also knows as the competitors of Rite Aid. So in order to compete with their competitors, Rite Aid is also not behind in the race and they are also the part of survey and sweepstakes. All you need to do is answer their few questions and would directly enter into their sweepstakes program. If you are not sure how to do it then follow our step by step guide.
- One grand prize winner will get $1,000
- Ten first prize winner will get $100
Survey Rules & Eligibility criteria of Rite Aid
- No purchase is required to enter in the sweepstakes.
- Participant age must be 18 years old.
- The employee of Rite Aid and its family members can’t participate in the survey.
- Only two languages are available English and Spanish.
- We can enter 3 times online and unlimited through the mail.
If you need more clarity related to rules and eligibility please visit their official page.
How to enter in the sweepstakes?
- Visit their official website www.storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Select your desired language
- On the next page, you need to enter the cashier code and 16 code which is available at the bottom of your receipt
- Now answer all the questions and submit the survey
- After completing the survey the page will automatically take you to the sweepstakes.
- Handprint your name, age, address and contact number on a postcard
- Now Mail it through the first-class mail at the below-mentioned address
Rite Aid Voice of the customers Sweepstakes
PO Box 16440 Rochester NY 14616
Review our other Popular Surveys & Sweepstakes